Personal Emergency Information Card
This is a fill-in document that you can prepare on your computer, then save and print as needed.
1. Open the attachment below of the card.
2. Click on the first form field ("Name") and type in your information.
3. Advance to other field by pressing the TAB key or clicking on the appropriate boxes.
4. To make changes to any entry, click on the field's box or hold the SHIFT key down while pressing the TAB key to reverse-select form fields.
5. SAVE the file, then print it out.
6. Cut the card to size along the dotted lines. Have the card laminated or purchase a self-laminating kit available at most office supply stores to protect the card.